Welcome to ABK Museum @ Chiang Mai
ABK Museum houses a wide range of personal collections of ancient and contemporary art and objects, gathered over the years in France, Thailand and Burma.
The museum is nestled in a nice property, located in a typical Thai village.
ABK Museum is a fully private and personal project. It isn't a gallery neither a shop, and so we do not sell any thing.
To contact us for inquiries and booking a free visit, please use the following address or the opposite form. We will respond to you shortly.
ABK Museum @ Chiang Mai
Baan Maeka Nua - T. Talad Yai - A. Doi Saket - Chiang Mai 50220 Thailand
Chiang Mai City center : 15 Km
A quick look at the ABK museum collections
The ABK Museum has two floors and 26 rooms (for 900 square meters). The collections are eclectic.
• Thousands of bottles created to contain the most diverse alcohols from France, Europe and elsewhere
• Vases and lamps, French ceramics
• Numerous dishes, plates, jars... demonstrating the way of living and the art of the French table
• Gramophones, radios, calculators and other scientific objects from the beginning of the 20th century
• A collection of Nats (Burmese ceremonial sculptures)
• French paintings from the 19th and 20th centuries
• Numerous paintings and sculptures by young Thai artists
Follow ABK Museum News >